Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Photos From My Retirement Party, 27 Aug 09

Coming to work on my last day - Joy at her guard post.


The whole wonderful gang. It's been a real pleasure to work with such a group of smart people who believe in what they're doing and have a passion for science.

My boss, Lloyd, and the office chief, Katherine, picking on me for the last time <*wink*>
A USGS benchmark - very, very cool honor to receive. This is one piece of brass being added to the boat that I won't mind polishing.

My amazing secretary Brenda. We spent many Tuesday mornings at oh-dark-thirty comparing review schedules. She gave me this lovely clock as a retirement gift. It has NO ALARM FUNCTION - guess I'll be sleeping in from now on.

Frances getting goofy - never trust a geologist with a knife!

The cake was really good ... in addition to being a major sugar buzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment